Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Jersey Jamcast #17 - More hot weather, and more hot music.

More hot weather here in Jersey - supposed to hit 100 today. More great Jersey music too. Here's what's on the show:

Nicholas Pace
New London Fire
Too Short Notice
New Tribal Revolution
Colie and Brianna Brice
The Wrens
Dilana
Brothers in Stereo

Please go to their websites and support them by buying their music or going to their shows. Also - encourage them to put their music on the Podsafe Music Network for other podcasters to play around the world!

If you are in a band - get your music submitted to be played on the next Jersey Jamcast - email me: jerseyjamcast@gmail.com

You can also be my friend! I'm on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/jerseyjamcast

And - I am also on Podshow.com - look for the Jersey Jamcast, give me a dig and be part of my entourage!

Direct link to MP3 here:



Enjoy!


--*Rob

Comments on "Jersey Jamcast #17 - More hot weather, and more hot music."

 

Blogger Rob said ... (1:52 PM) : 

Eric, thanks very much for the kind comments!

I try and pick good songs with good hooks. My past in Top 40 radio must still be coming in useful!

--*Rob

 

post a comment

follow robusdin at http://twitter.com

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker