Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Jersey Jamcast #18 - Chai!

Show #18 - in Judaism that's a lucky number. Chai - or 18 - also means life. So let's celebrate making it to show #18! Here's what's on the show:

Ashley Rose
New London Fire
Rock Down Baby
The Ergs
EchoFission
Bikini Carwash Company
David Ippolito
Uncle Seth

Please go to their websites and support them by buying their music or going to their shows. Also - encourage them to put their music on the Podsafe Music Network for other podcasters to play around the world!

If you are in a band - get your music submitted to be played on the next Jersey Jamcast - email me: jerseyjamcast@gmail.com

You can also be my friend! I'm on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/jerseyjamcast

And - I am also on Podshow.com - look for the Jersey Jamcast, give me a dig and be part of my entourage!

Direct link to MP3 here:



Enjoy!


--*Rob

Comments on "Jersey Jamcast #18 - Chai!"

 

Blogger Jay said ... (12:44 PM) : 

Hey, thanks a tonne for playing Uncle Seth on your show! We appreicate your support.

Cheers,
- J.

 

post a comment

follow robusdin at http://twitter.com

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker